40 things about me . . . A fun Q & A share from Nothingbutknit2.
1. Do you like mustard? On ravioli.
2. Choice of carbonated beverage? Mineral water
3. Ever traveled to another country? Travels in Europe, Asia … but now, “See America First!”
4. Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka? Yes.
5. Hot dogs or Cheeseburgers? Vegetarian …
6. Favorite Type Of food: Vegetarian comfort food
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Of course!
8. What do you drink in the mornings? Coffee or latte
9. Can you do a 100 pushups? Probably not anymore
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, Or Fall? Late spring or late summer
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting!!!
12. Tattoos? You know what tattoos on 60 year old skin looks like???
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Phobia? Spiders. Anything with too many legs or arms. Or no legs and/or arms!
15. Nickname? Yes
16. Three drinks you drink? Latte, mineral water, and the Water of Life
17. Biggest Downfall? Over-planning
18. Rain or Snow? Snow
19. Piercings? Ears
20. Age? Old enough
21. Taken or Single? Married
22. How long taken or single? 35 years
23. Kids? One
24. Favorite color? Green, or red, but not together!
25. Employed? Occasionally
26. Can you whistle? No
27. Where were you born? Long ago and far away
28. Brothers or Sisters? One or two, depends on who is counting
30. Surgeries? Yes
31. Religious? No
32. Shower or Bath? Bath!
33. Like gambling? Don’t see the point
34. Are You Loyal? Extremely
35. Broken bones? No
36. How many TVs in your house? None
37. Worst pain ever? Grief
38. Do you like to dance? No — although in my dreams I am a wonderful dancer!
39. Are your parents still alive? No
40. Do you like camping? How big is the tent, and where is the hot shower and the flushing toilet?